We're hiring! Woo! If you're interested in toys, art, tech, business, the internet, or just really like cute things then this might be the place for you!
Customer Happiness Coordinator!
Location: Traverse City, MI
Squishable, a leading manufacturer of plush toys and related accessories, is seeking a full-time Customer Happiness Coordinator based in the greater Traverse City, MI area. The Customer Happiness Coordinator is responsible for helping to ensure customer satisfaction across all segments of our business. If you're a self-motivated quick learner, with impeccable attention to detail, who isnt afraid of hard work and enjoys cute, fluffy toys then this is the job for you!
The Customer Happiness Coordinator is a 90% telework position, with occasional work days in a Traverse City office and 5 to 7 days of travel expected yearly. This will be a full-time position, Monday -Friday, 9am - 5pm, and possible overtime during the holiday season.
Primary responsibilities of the Customer Happiness Coordinator include:
- Email- and phone-based customer care
- Customer order processing
- Accounts receivable processing
- Great attention to detail with strong email and phone skills.
- Excellent bedside manner when responding to customer service inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to self-motivate and stay on task throughout the work day without direct, in-person supervision.
- Three or more years of customer experience and/or an associates or bachelors degree (or equivalent post-secondary education).
- Experience with web-based customer relation management (CRM) or enterprise resource processing (ERP) systems is preferred.
- Accounts receivable processing or e-commerce experience is preferred.
- Located in Traverse City, MI or the surrounding area with home access to high speed internet.
- Ability to attend paid, two- to three-week in-person training in Traverse City.
- Legally able to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
To apply email a cover letter and resume to HireMe@Squishable.com.
- Standard compensation and benefits package, including paid time off, holidays, and an option for health insurance.
- Compensation depending on experience.
Summer 2018 Business Intern
Location: New York City, Chelsea
We are seeking a Business Analyst Intern to assist in handling research and analysis tasks. There will be a lot of online research, as well as financial/sales modeling and general strategy. You will also work with potential partners such as suppliers, distributors and representatives. This is by far our busiest season, so there will be plenty for you to do with all facets of the business.
This is a Summer internship position. We are flexible with start and end dates, but expect you to work from the beginning of June through August. Hours are part-time, in the range of 12-16 hours per week, and hey, it's paid!
Requirements (Have to haves)
- Interest in how a growing online-based business grows and reaches retail and wholesale consumers.
- Familiarity with standard office processes and tasks, like filing, sorting, data entry and carrying six cups of coffee at once.
- A knack for online research
- Fluent in Excel, including VLookup and pivot tables
- Bonus: if you know a big about online advertising and Google Analytics
Email the following items to HireMe@Squishable.com:
- A cover letter explaining why you wanna work here.
- A resume!