We're hiring! Woo! If you're interested in toys, art, tech, business, the internet, or just life in general then this might be the place for you!
Squishy Business Intern!
We Need a Couple of Models!
Location: New York City, NY
We need a couple of models for some pictures for our social media channels! These are for a set of three very informal outdoor photoshoots. Because of the time of year, model needs to be available for
the planned date, and also the rain date if the weather doesn't cooperate. It'll last about 2 hours. And hey, you get paid!
November 3rd (rain-date, the 4th)
November 10th (rain-date, the 11th)
November 17th (rain-date, the 18th)
Young Adult: Female model between the ages of 18 and 25! Who...
Send the following to HireMe@squishable.com:
- ...Is legal to work in the US, and able to prove it. That's important, folks!
- ...Is available for a shoot in NYC. Please be from the surrounding area or planning to be here anyway. We can't cover travel, and we'd prefer no all-night road trips to get here on time (it's happened before). We'll be shooting around Manhattan.
- ...Is adorable! Height doesn't matter, but if random strangers pinch your cheek and say "Awww" then you're on the right track.
- ...Has at least 3 cute outfit changes with accessories, representing Fall and Winter weather. If you're a hipster with a thing for random accessories then you're probably our gal.
- Previous modeling experience is a plus, but not required.
- AT LEAST 5 different photos, or a link to a complete modeling portfolio. Include at least one photo with little or natural makeup.
- List any previous modeling experience.
- A phone number where you can be reached both during the day and in the evening.
- Which of the three weeks are you free (if you're free more than one, just let us know), and confirm that you would be available for both the day of the shoot, and the rain-date
Fall 2016 Business Intern!
Location: New York City, NY
We are seeking a Business Analyst Intern to assist in handling research and analysis tasks. There will be a lot of online research, as well as financial/sales modeling and general strategy. You will also work with potential partners such as suppliers, distributors and representatives. This is by far our busiest season, so there will be plenty for you to do with all facets of the business.
This is a fall semester internship position. We are flexible with start and end dates, but expect you to work from October through December. Hours are part-time, in the range of 12-16 hours per week, and hey, it's paid!
Requirements (Have to haves)
- Interest in how a growing online-based business grows and reaches retail and wholesale consumers.
- Familiarity with standard office processes and tasks, like filing, sorting, data entry and the ability to carry six cups of coffee at once.
- A knack for online research
- Fluent in Excel, including VLookup and pivot tables
- It would be nice if you knew a thing or two about online advertising and Google Analytics
Email the following items to HireMe@Squishable.com:
- A cover letter explaining why you wanna work here.
- A resume!