We're hiring! Woo! If you're interested in toys, art, tech, business, the internet, or just really like cute things then this might be the place for you!
Pop-Up Retail Associate/Keyholder Positions
- New York City, NY (Bryant Park Holiday Market)
- Oak Brook, IL (Oakbrook Center)
- Chicago, IL (Water Tower Place)
Squishable is opening three holiday pop-up shops this season: two in the Chicago area (Oakbrook Center & Water Tower Place) and one in New York City (Bryant Park Holiday Market).
We are an established indie plush toy company and are seeking an enthusiastic team to staff our stores.
We are looking for experienced Sales Associates to staff our stores through Dec. 31st.
- Set and maintain exceptional brand and operational standards within the store
- Perform all POS transactions in an efficient and courteous manner
- Engage with customers and create a fun and memorable environment within the store
- Process inbound deliveries
- Maintain efficient organization of inventory and ensure that all merchandise is displayed correctly as per brand visual guidelines
- Assist with the initial set-up and daily opening/closing of the store
- Foster a passion for and willingness to become Squishable ambassadorsto learn about our unique products and the communication skills to translate that into the highest level of customer service
Role: Temporary, up to 40 hrs/wk
- At least 18 years old
- Open/fairly open availability from October 2nd to December 31st
- Previous retail experience, preferably in a pop-up, promotional or boutique environment
- Flexibility to work both evenings and weekends
- Familiarity with Square or similar POS system preferred
- Polished and Professional appearance
- Available to work Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and New Years Eve preferred
- Ability to lift cartons up to 20 lbs.
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to HireMe@squishable.com.
Fall 2018 Business Intern
Location: New York City, Chelsea
We are seeking a Business Analyst Intern to assist in handling research and analysis tasks. There will be a lot of online research, as well as financial/sales modeling and general strategy. You will also work with potential partners such as suppliers, distributors and representatives. This is by far our busiest season, so there will be plenty for you to do with all facets of the business.
This is a Fall internship position. We are flexible with start and end dates. Hours are part-time, in the range of 12-16 hours per week, and hey, it's paid!
Requirements (Have to haves)
- Interest in how a growing online-based business grows and reaches retail and wholesale consumers.
- Familiarity with standard office processes and tasks, like filing, sorting, data entry and carrying six cups of coffee at once.
- A knack for online research
- Fluent in Excel, including VLookup and pivot tables
- Bonus: if you know a big about online advertising and Google Analytics
Email the following items to HireMe@Squishable.com:
- A cover letter explaining why you wanna work here.
- A resume!