We're hiring! Woo! If you're interested in toys, art, tech, business, the internet, or just really like cute things then this might be the place for you!
Summer 2019 Business Intern
Location: New York City, NY
Timespan: Summer Months, two days a week
We are seeking a Business Intern to assist in online research, web tasks, basic data analysis, and general office interactions. This position is well suited to anyone looking for some first time exposure to a business environment!
That means Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors in college are all welcome to apply!
This is a Summer internship position with a flexible start and end date. Hours are part-time, in the range of 12-16 hours per week, and hey, it's paid!
Requirements (Have to haves)
- Interest in learning how a business reaches retail and wholesale consumers.
- Familiarity with standard office processes and tasks, such as filing, sorting, and data entry.
- A knack for online research
- Fluent in Excel, including VLookup and pivot tables, or willing to learn
- Must be into really cute things.
- Bonus: Experience with basic html and css coding, and/or any back-enc MS such as Wordpress
Email the following items to HireMe@Squishable.com:
- A cover letter explaining why you wanna work here.
- A resume!